Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flowers for Sale

Beautiful trays of plants were sold at the Azalea Festival in Muskogee, Oklahoma this spring. After winter the flowers are such a refreshing sight. Coleus comes in many varieties. It was one of my mother-in-laws favorite plants.



Impatiens, petunias, moss rose and so many of the brightest and most loved summer plants can be purchased at farmer's markets during April.




I bought two new white azaleas and a purple azalea to plant between my pink and red varieties. It should look like this when it all blooms next spring.


2 comments:

  1. just beautiful! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was truly a beautiful trip to the gardens! I haven't forgotten your new plants, maybe you and I and our lovely daughters can get them in the ground this weekend!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete